DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov 9, 2022–
The “Global Silver Market (Demand, Supply, and Production): Insights and Forecast with Potential Impact from COVID-19 (2022-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
Global silver demand is expected to reach 1,196 million ounces in 2026, at a CAGR of 2.97%, for the period 2022-2026. While silver supply is expected to be recorded at 1,061 million ounces in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 1.24%, during the period 2022-2026.
Factors such as increasing sales of jewelry and silverware, increasing demand for photovoltaic solar panels, increasing use of silver oxide batteries, increasing manufacturing of electrical equipment and the expansion of dental services would drive the growth of the market. However, market growth would be challenged by silver price volatility and the environmental impact of silver nanoparticles. A few notable trends may include an increasing use of silver in the automotive industry, increasing consumption of silver nanoparticles, and an increase in silver consumption in the United States.
The silver market gradually emerges over the years and secures its position in the financial markets of the modern economy. Given its size and liquidity, silver clearly becomes a monetary asset for investors. Moreover, the growing range of applications makes silver highly in demand in various end industries. Silver is widely used in industries such as jewelry and silverware, electrical and electronics, photovoltaics, brazing alloys and photography.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global silver market.
- The main regional markets (North America, Central and South America, Asia, CIS, Europe, Oceania and Africa) have been analyzed.
- Market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends, and challenges are analyzed in depth.
- The company profiles of the main players (Glencore, Polymetal International, Fresnillo, Pan American Silver, First Majestic Silver and Asahi Refining) are also presented in detail.
- Increase in jewelry and silverware sales
- Growing demand for photovoltaic solar panels
- Growing use of silver oxide batteries
- Increase in the manufacture of electrical equipment
- Expansion of dental services
Key trends and developments
- Increase in the use of silver in the automotive sector
- Growing consumption of silver nanoparticles
- Rise in silver consumption in the United States
- Volatile silver prices
- Environmental impacts of silver nanoparticles
Key target audience
- Money Makers
- Supply chain partners
- End users (automotive, jewelry and silverware, solar energy, E&E, etc.)
- Design offices
- Investment banks
- Government agencies and regulatory authorities
Main topics covered:
2. Impact of COVID-19
3. Global market
4. Regional market
5. Market dynamics
6. Company Profiles
- Polymetal International
- Pan American Money
- Majestic First Silver
- Asahi Refining
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v9hwso
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221109005889/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor EST Business Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For the United States and Canada, call toll-free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENVIRONMENT TECHNOLOGY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE SUSTAINABILITY COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY BUILDING SYSTEMS URBAN PLANNING CLIMATE CHANGE RETAIL OTHER AUTOMOTIVE NANOTECHNOLOGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY GREEN TECHNOLOGY AUTOMOTIVE SCIENCE LUXURY NATURAL JEWELRY OTHER JEWELERY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 11/09/2022 12:41 PM / DISK: 11/09/2022 12:42 PM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.