Gold and Silver Price Update: The Indian bullion market released gold and silver prices on Friday. Looking at the latest rates, there has been a jump in gold and silver prices.
Ten grams of 999 purity gold is being sold today for Rs 51,815, while prices for one kg of 999 purity silver have risen to Rs 57,598.
According to the official website ibjarates.com, as of Thursday morning, ten grams of 995 purity gold is being sold for Rs 51,608, while 916 purity gold has become Rs 47,463 today. Apart from this, the price of 750 purity gold has increased to Rs 38,861.
At the same time, 585 purity gold has become expensive today and came in at Rs 30312. Apart from that, one kg of 999 purity silver has become Rs 57598 today.
The price of gold and silver changes daily. Today the price of gold and silver has gone up. 999 purity gold became more expensive by Rs 249, 995 purity gold became more expensive by Rs 248, 916 purity gold by Rs 228, 750 purity gold by Rs 186 and 585 purity gold of Rs 146. On the other hand, if we talk about the price of one kg of silver, it has become expensive by Rs 289 today.
24 karat gold is called the purest gold. There is no adulteration of any other metal in it. This is called 99.9% pure gold. In 22 karat gold, 91.67% is pure gold. The remaining 8.33% is made up of other metals. At the same time, 87.5% pure gold is 21 karat gold. 18k gold is 75% pure gold and 14k gold is 58.5% pure gold.
Read also – Today’s Stock Market Update: Today’s Top Gainers
Keep watching our YouTube channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAMand TWITTER.