CPM Group will release its 2022 Silver Yearbook as part of the 2022 Silver Market Forecast at 10 a.m. EDT on May 10, 2022 (click to register).
Over the past 18 months, the silver market has seen prices rise sharply to record highs and then drop dramatically, baffling many optimistic observers. CPM research had predicted both the rise and fall. The factors behind both will be discussed in detail in the Silver Yearbook and during the Silver Market Forecast 2022 briefing.
Most importantly, Silver Market Forecast 2022 will discuss CPM outlook for 2022 and beyond.
Many other trends emerged or developed in 2021 and early 2022:
- The organization of retail investors
- The Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Inflation has increased since February 2021
- Interest rates have started to rise after a long period of anticipation
- There has been a reduction in liquidity and significant market making capacity in the silver market
- The more intense use of exchange-traded funds by bullion banks
- Investor demand is high for both physical silver and derivatives
- The increased availability of inaccurate and misleading information, statistics and commentary
- All these elements are analyzed and explained in the Silver Yearbook 2022 and will be discussed during the webinar. An extended Q&A period will be available given the huge cyclical and secular shifts that have occurred in the silver market in 2021 and early 2022.
The CPM Group Silver Yearbook 2022 contains detailed statistics on the international silver market. It includes analysis of supply and demand trends, bullion and futures market activity, central banks, investment demand, projections for next year, and more. Moreover.
The sponsors are:
The Electrum Group
Endeavor Silver Corp (TSX:EDR)
Chest of gold and silver
Idaho Armored Vault
The Institute of Scrap Metal Recycling
The Korelin Economic Report
Metallic Minerals Corporation (TSX-V:MMG, OTCQB:MMNGF)
Monex Precious Metals
Minera Adularia International
Pan American Silver Corp. (TSX: PAA, NASDAQ: PAAS)
Earnings Plus Precious Metals
Profit Plus Capital Management
Southern Silver Exploration Corp (TSX-V: SSV, OTCQX: SSVFF)